วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

about me and my school

                                                            Welcome to my web page
About me

I'm 15 years old and I have brown hair and eyes brown. I'm funny and friendly.Everyone will see that I look like my mother.I had time to do their homework, then go read books and magazines about celebrities that I like to read and I like to dress up because I have to read every day and see that today's clothes from the floor, which is soaring. I do not like mupsic but sings like a punch,




My school

I'm a student at  Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi  in Suphanburi.The best course for Thailand My favorite subject because I think that students understand and learn tireless score was satisfactory for me. The worst course for me is to remember that math formula to understand and to recite them all.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น